This course serves as a core course for 400 level OAU Law Undergraduates. This course is also being offered by undergraduates in the faculty of Environmental Design and Management. Below is the Course Outline;
- The Land Use Act: state control of land, grant of right of occupancy, revocation of certificate of occupancy, compensation for revocation
- Relationship between Land Use Act and other State Land Law
- An outline of control of natural resources, minerals, water, and forests; Agrarian Reforms
- Leasehold, easements, covenants, mortgages
- Registration – registration of instruments, registration of title
The Lecture Notes and Materials therein are not the intellectual property of FabReads as we take no credit for being the original creator of its content. These notes and materials are made available at your fingertips at ease to aid the learning process and make the learning process enjoyable.